Building Maintenance Services
Building Maintenance Service List
Insulation/Screed Dewatering (DWV) offers a technically viable solution and cost saving alternative to roof replacement. Dewatering can be used on most roof constructions.
- Extract Entrapped Water
- Substantial Savings
- Effective and Efficient Method
- Operates on 99% of Flat Buildings
Electrical Capacitance Test (ECT) is a highly efficient method of identifying and focusing those areas in need of attention and minimising works required.
- Identifies Moisture Beneath Membrane
- Preliminary Service to (DWV)
- Identifies Areas for Concern
- Accepted on Timber Build-ups
Thermographic Imaging (TI) can visually identify many surrounding roofing issues. In RAM’s hands this system can non-invasively detect Building Envelope concerns.
- Non-Invasive Survey
- Analyses Insulation Thermal Performance
- Identifies Air Leakage Pathways
- Visual Presentation
(ES) Endoscope Surveying
Endoscope Surveying (ES) can be undertaken by drilling a small hole in the building fabric. It involves inserting an endoscope to view inside the construction and identify defects.
- Visual Identification
- Wall Cavity Inspections
- Used on Entire Building Envelope
- Highly Qualified RAM Engineer
(US) UltraSound Testing
Ultrasound testing can be useful in detecting air or water leakage pathways that exist in the fabric of a building. For example, if window seals are continuous they will not allow ultrasound to be transmitted through them.
- Detect Air Leakage Paths
- Detect Water Leakage Paths
- Fully Test Building Fabric
- Built Within (DLI)